Roy Blount, PA-C
After a career in the USAF, Roy Blount came to SJPS, bringing years of experience in family medicine and laboratory technology. Mr. Blount participated in the University of Nebraska Medical School Interservice Physician Assistant Program at Fort Sam Houston, earning his Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies. His Bachelors of Science in Occupational Education is from Wayland Baptist University, Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas. Mr. Blount was a Family Medicine Physician Assistant at Randolph Air Force Base before joining our practice.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Instructor)
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Medical Technologist
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Medical Laboratory Technician