Lumbar Pain / Lower Back Pain
The causes of lower back pain can be numerous: injury, failed back surgery, nerve damage, muscle or ligament strain, disc degeneration, arthritis, osteoporosis, pressure on the spinal cord, and joint degeneration. Although the causes are numerous, so are the therapies that can help reduce or eliminate your pain.
How Our Providers Diagnose
In addition to a physical examination and thorough discussion of your pain, our providers will develop a plan of care to address your specific needs and form a personalized treatment plan.
- Lumbar epidural steroid injections(LESI)
- Epidural steroid injection (ESI)
- Transforaminal epidural steroid injections (Transforaminal ESI)
- Facet joint injections
- Radiofrequency ablation (neuorotomy) (RFA)
- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory medication
- Physical therapy