Foot and Ankle Pain
Foot and ankle pain can have many causes, ranging from an acute injury like an ankle sprain to a chronic condition like arthritis or gout. Other possible causes: plantar fasciitis, flat feet (fallen arch), hammertoe, diabetic nerve damage, tendonitis, bone spurs, bursitis, injury or infection.
How Our Providers Diagnose
In addition to a physical examination and thorough discussion of your pain, our providers will develop a plan of care to address your specific needs and form a personalized treatment plan.
- Lumbar epidural steroid injections(LESI)
- Epidural steroid injection (ESI)
- Transforaminal epidural steroid injections (Transforaminal ESI)
- Facet joint injections
- Radiofrequency ablation (neuorotomy) (RFA)
- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory medication
- Physical therapy