Cesar Velarde, MD
Dr. Velarde has extensive experience in providing interventional pain care in Las Cruces, New Mexico since early 2000. He is highly skilled in performing Interventional Pain Management procedures, such as spinal cord stimulators, epidural steroid injections, radiofrequency ablations & hip injections. For well over a decade, he has performed these procedures in an office setting, as well as in an outpatient surgery center with outstanding patient outcomes.
Dr. Velarde & his family are excited to make Texas their new home. He enjoys international travel, especially to South American countries, with his wife and children. He likes to give back to the community through volunteer work. In his spare time, Dr. Velarde enjoys reading, playing soccer and following it worldwide.
Dr. Velarde is fluent in Spanish!
Click here to hear from Dr. Velarde!
- Interventional and Medical Pain Management
- Residency in Anesthesiology
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellowship: Pain Management
- Subspecialty Certification: Pain Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology